vBR Microsoft 365 Cloud Backup
Microsoft 365/Office 365 have changed the way a large number of businesses operate. It is no longer necessary to run own infrastructure for e-mails, files, portals and other essential applications. What about data backup?
Microsoft leaves the responsibility to the customer
Microsoft still leaves backing up critical application data from a given set to the customer. More than 80 % of IT professionals have already experienced the loss of Office 365 data for any reason (from the human factor to a ransomware attack). Did you also know that the Office 365 / Microsoft 365 cloud keeps deleted files deleted from OneDrive / SharePoint or emails (emptied from the Recycle Bin) for only a limited number of days? It is essential to be sure that you do not lose your necessary data in the cloud environment!
That's why we offer the vBR Microsoft 365 Cloud Backup service.
What your peace of mind can cost
To give you a better idea of what the necessary "peace of mind" with our service can cost you, we offer two model scenarios:
- for 25 users approx. CZK 5.000 without VAT / monthly.
- for 100 users approx. CZK 7.200 without VAT / monthly.
For model scenarios, we assume that the average user uses about 5 GB of data. But we will be happy to prepare a tailor-made offer for you.
Full control over the data
With our Virtix self-service portal, you can prepare components for Microsoft 365 / Office 365 backup quickly and easily. Everything can be added to the existing virtual private data centre (vPDC), or a completely new one can be created. With Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365, customers get complete control over backed up items, retentions, and backup locations.
- Simple data protection against accidental deletion and security threats.
- Quick recovery of individual emails, files and locations of Microsoft 365 / Office 365.
- Fulfillment of legal requirements and requirements for compliance with standards.
- Guarantee of data placement in the Czech Republic.
- Supported applications are Office 365 Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Teams.