Virtual Private Data Center (vPDC)
Virtual private data center services are offered in these forms: IaaS public cloud, IaaS dedicated cloud and hybrid solutions. VPDC services are divided into Network, Server, Storage, BackUp, and Software categories.
VServer (virtual server) is a service running on an enterprise blade server with a powerful VMware vSphere virtualization layer to achieve abstraction, flexibility, and distribution of server performance. The virtual server product provided as a service has precisely defined performance parameters and SLA (Service Level Agreement), describing the guaranteed availability of services. In addition, VServer products have a defined number of virtual processors (vCPUs) and the capacity of available RAM. The vCPU parameter is a virtual processor running on a single physical processor core and guaranteed 1GHz performance (normalized value). The second parameter is the RAM capacity, which is given in GB. The price of the vServer product includes up to 10 virtual network cards.
You can imagine the vServer product as a diskless server to which it is possible to connect virtual disks (vDisk, vSSD) ordered by the customer as other products. The vServers defined in this way connect to customer-defined vLANs.
Thanks to server virtualization, a virtual server service with guaranteed processor performance and memory capacity are provided. At the same time, VMware High Availability (HA), VMware vMotion, and VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) technologies ensure the appropriate level of availability. A virtual server is the equivalent of a physical server without disks and an operating system.
With vServer, it is possible to purchase CTE software from the company Thales to encrypt the entire vServer's data with control of encryption and decryption management, entirely under the customer's control. The customer can use the dedicated Key Management Server as a Virtual Appliance directly at the customer's location.
In addition to the vServer service, the customer can rent a physical server. The physical server provided as a service has precisely given performance parameters corresponding to the rented physical server.
Physical Server products are defined by the number of CPU sockets, the CPU type, the number of CPU cores, the clock frequency (GHz), the size of available RAM (GB), and, if applicable, the unformatted size of internal SSDs (GB). Up to 56 virtual network cards (vNIC) and HBA (vHBA) are included in the Server product price. The physical Server product is diskless, with internal SSDs, or with attached disks dedicated from disk arrays (Storage products) ordered by the customer as additional products. The physical Server product can be connected to customer-defined vLANs.
VStorage products (virtual disk) are an integral part of every virtual infrastructure. To every created virtual server, the customer adds the required number of virtual disks with the appropriate parameters. The service is operated above the enterprise and midrange storage systems from renowned manufacturers. The data is protected by RAID technology and divided into logical units available to virtualization hypervisors (providing memory management and I/O operation service), providing disk system virtualization to vDisk or vSSD products. Individual types of vDisk products differ in capacity and performance parameters.
Disk capacity is given in GB and performance in IOPS (disk transactions per second), where performance is measured as the maximum hourly average. VStorage and vDisk products connect to vServer products to meet the operational requirements of a specific customer's application. The service is offered in the following modes:
- vDisk - virtual disk with guaranteed availability, capacity and performance,
- vSSD - virtualized SSD with a high-performance ratio in IOPS to capacity in GB,
- Disk - dedicated block capacity on the disk array,
- NAS - high-capacity shared network storage perfect as a destination for disk-to-disk (D2D) backups.
The Network products group provides network services of a virtual private data center. The area includes vLAN, Public IP Block, vRouter, vBalancer, Internet, AntiDDoS protection, and vPDC Interconnect products.
- vLAN - defines a virtual local network (802.1q) defined on a CISCO Nexus or Catalyst physical switch and propagated to the virtual infrastructure using a VMware vNetwork Distributed Switch. Virtual local networks work on the L2 ISO / OSI network model and serve the basic interconnection of vServers and other objects running on higher network layers.
- Public IP Block - a block of public IP addresses for the vRouter product.
- vRouter - Virtual Router (vRouter) allows routing the IP traffic between the customer's networks. It supports dynamic and static routing. vRouter also contains Firewall functions, thus stateful and non-stateful filtration using L3-L4 ACL and SNAT and DNAT address transfers. Among other things, it allows specific QoS settings. vRouter is a connection point for encrypted VPN tunnels of remote branches and mobile workers (Sito-to-Site VPN - IPsec, Remote Access - OpenVPN).
- vBalancer - it allows the customer to divide the workload between multiple servers and ensure application availability and scalability. The device enables to decompose of HTTP or HTTPS traffic.
- Internet - ensures the connection of the vPDC to the Internet. The Internet specifies to the customer the guaranteed bandwidth of the Internet connection on the outgoing vPDC interface. The customer can fully set the values at a guaranteed speed: 10-1000 Mbps.
- AntiDDoS protection - an additional service to the Internet service (C4C ISP), which primarily provides components protection in vPDC environment (vRouters, vServers, vBalancery, etc.) against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks (especially volumetric attacks).
- vPDC Interconnect - provides the customer's vPDC connection via the AC CLOUD private interconnection network. Specifies the maximum bandwidth on the outgoing vPDC interface; this is the shared bandwidth in best-effort mode.
Virtual Data Center SOFTWARE
We also offer services related to secure environment backup and proper license coverage supported by the highest partner certifications at SW manufacturers.
- vBackup - vBackup products ensure vDisk or vSSD products (or complete virtual servers) backup using Veeam Backup & Replication software. Veeam backup software supports Microsoft VSS (Volume Shadow Copy Service) to ensure consistent backups of Microsoft operating systems and applications. It is possible to restore the entire vServer, individual vDisks or vSSDs, and individual files from supported operating systems.
- vSoftware - we provide customers with service-provider licenses. We offer products from Microsoft (Windows Server, SQL Server, Sharepoint, Exchange), VMware (vSphere, vCloud Suite, Horizon, vFabric), Thales (ProtectV, ProtectFile, ProtectDB, ProtectApp), Veeam, SUSE, which can run in virtual or physical servers.
- You only pay for the services you need (performance, capacity, licenses)
You do not pre-invest in your own HW
You do not have a wasted investment if you do not fill the capacity of HW during its lifetime
You will save investments in your own IT system as well as the costs of administration and specialists
VIRTIX web-based configuration and administration tool for selecting services from the service catalog, defining the data center environment, and administering individual vPDC components provides is highly flexible
High security of the service guaranteed
The guarantee of the availability of critical infrastructure elements is 99.999% (maximum service failure 5.2 minutes per year)
Guarantee of availability (SLA) of qualitative parameters, i.e. ordered computing power and individual service parameters from 99.6% up to 99.99%
Monitoring and reporting of the provided SLA availability, including recommendations for the following period
Licensing model that allows you to make changes in the number of users or systems each month, according to current needs
The aim is to offer customers maximum flexibility in managing the IT infrastructure and, thanks to online management, contribute a higher efficiency in investments, processes, and deployment of business applications. The service is intended for a wide range of customers from all fields of business, from small and medium-sized companies, through public and state administration institutions, to large corporations operating hundreds or even thousands of servers.