Why should information systems in cloud be considered?
Digital transformation and cloud has been written about much too often. You can find out why this topic is connected to information systems and how you can access the latest technologies to support you in ahieving your goals.
Today, it is hard to imagine not sharing holiday photos on social media with your friends, booking cinema tickets online or ordering goods directly from your phone.
So, why is it quite common to believe that it is more convenient and safer to have the information system, on which your business and its productivity depends, hosted on your own server with all the limitations that comes with it?
Why is it like this when, in our personal lives, we rely so much on services directly dependant on the online environment and we have to deal with every second delay and downtime?
Cloud-based applications are not a cost of the present, but an investment for the future
Automation, robotization of various types of manufacturing production to automated advertising, where an algorithm applies the perfect online advertising solution for you, this is what the future of business process management will look like.
Almost all organizations, according to the available surveys, perceived digital transformation as one of the main means to meet strategic and development goals.
Technology as a key to success
In business management, the basic conditions for success are the speed of response to market demands, cost of operation and the ability to satisfy customer needs. Whoever handles these conditions the best way is on the top of the market.
Why are we writing about it? Because we know that information systems and technologies running in the cloud and that are fully online are able to help you meet these conditions and to be flexible.
What do you get by running an information system in the cloud?
- Consolidate all data into one place
Connect all your data together in the Dynamics 365 ecosystem and get a comprehensive view of your company and business.
- Adapting to the needs of your business
Enter the Dynamics 365 ecosystem by implementing an ERP system or adopting Microsoft 365 (formerly Office365) applications, regardless of the lifecycle of currently used system. You have options to choose the right application and scalability of the solution according to your current needs. This allows you to flexibly add and remove tools and solutions for individual processes and thus respond flexibly to current market requirements.
- Improving cooperation and productivity
Deepen team cooperation and improve access to information from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Give employees working in the field or home office secure, real-time access to information.
- Better results for your organisation
Provide employees with innovative tools to increase your competitiveness, such as the involvement of AI and predictive analytics.
- Faster decision making
Get access to business intelligence (BI) technology that transforms data for your company, so that you can get to the heart of it better and make faster, more informed decisions.
- Flexibility and lower costs
Let your business grow without the high administrative costs of changing your IT infrastructure. You get the ability to quickly activate and engage new users when you need them. You will not have to worry any longer about system updates.
- High security, privacy and reliability
Sensitive corporate data will be stored in highly secure and modern data centres owned and managed by Microsoft. Your data will be available whenever you need it.
- Saving IT workers
Increase IT productivity without the need of complicated maintenance of hardware, software and support provision. You can eliminate complications with software maintenance such as backups and updates so IT workers can focus only on priority tasks.
Examples of using systems in the cloud
In general, a cloud-based solution allows you to connect all your business, manufacturing and operational processes, thereby boosting your business growth. We have some examples of the connection of CRM and ERP with business intelligence and automation so you can get the most of infrastructure and computing possibilities.
- Data extraction from invoices - Save time of your accountants and enter invoices into the system by a few clicks thanks to the automated data extraction from PDFs and emails so that even accountants can work remotely.
- Working remotely – your employees don’t have to sit in an office to do their jobs. Technicians on call can take a picture of the fault straight from his/her mobile phone and enter the service into the system. Now, you don't need to wait hours or days to invoice your activities otherwise you need to get back at the office and enter everything into the computer.
- Predictive service – prevent repairs and unexpected downtime that impacts your profitability by implementing IoT and connection with your service team. Monitor machine status in real time, plan service downtime in advance and in less time because you know exactly what part needs to be replaced and what's happening to the machine.
- Automate routine activities – no more forwarding invoices in attachments or monthly documents. Thanks to automation, the invoice will be sent where it is needed immediately after it is issued, including the additional information. This automation could be used to receive documents up for approval.
Allow employees to focus on essential tasks and eliminate all routine activities by automating them. Don't let one employee's absence weaken the entire company process. Do successful business from home or on the move!
Manage change with the right partner
AUTOCONT, as an experienced supplier of information systems and applications in the cloud, wants to help you to be successful. If you have any questions or you are interested in a consultation, please feel free to email our specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org.